Instagram

Instagram

PINTEREST - Shitawa Bah

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 11, 2010

munira's day out :)

i ve been such a lazy born of late, dint want school neither dress, my sister told me she is feeling  the same way. i gues we are both missing each other , i miss her more,
i thot i should put her likes a.k.a malikirits look together

me and my swag. we call it munz love back in london, the vintage shades i bought them in abuja for around 400 ksh , and the top its thrifted from Gikomba* a market in kenya * 50 bob  :)

peace out chiq, the jewellery from mr. price , kenya at 1400

And when I get hungry - I reach for what I can get... let me say it again .. just look at the ring im wearing
it's a fil product from abuja ... around 1000ksh :)

And when I get hungry - I reach for what I can get...
had a stupid fellow for a photographer *love you melly * and we weren't able to take full photos , but at least i tried my peeps
i m loving this blogging lifestyle
love,
munira.

No comments:

Post a Comment