Instagram

Instagram

PINTEREST - Shitawa Bah

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 18, 2011

fashion gone rogue : CHRISTIE BROWN

i have been really busy with school and everything around. i was doing some research (blogging) and came through this fashion designer Christie Brown  from Ghana.
I was thinking of the fact that i m now a writer at kasha magazine
http://www.kashamagazine.com/ i need to be looking out for more african fashion now that its african inspired.
kuddos to Nancie Mwai for the great work btw!
if you havent read our magazine yet , please do
his collection is all a statement. i love statement neck pieces especiallly when my outfit is a flat one.
it is all about Embracing color with a touch of minimalism and also Embracing jewel tones with buttons with metal accents not just African inspiration but it is african :)
statement button detailed coats




button detailed dress



tatement
the statement neck pieces


i ll try to do my own DIY with my buttons collection.
x.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love buttons, so cool. I spy a DIY botton bib necklace. woot! cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool hun...the statement neckpieces are so fabulous! color block buttons is a cool D.I.Y project..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buttons!!! I have a great collection. Will try the same. Xssy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ stylifiq. we r so going t work on that. im hoping i get a camera soon so that i ll b posting it
    @ perps. color block buttons r the best .

    ReplyDelete
  5. @xrissy. make sure you make good use of ur buttons

    ReplyDelete