Instagram

Instagram

PINTEREST - Shitawa Bah

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sartorial bliss. :)

hey people,
i from my recess break.i did a lot of editorial and sartorial bliss ;) * but either way i enjoyed myself. had a shoot on friday. it is on todays standard newspaper * evegal pull out. here is the sneak pic. hope you bought your standard today on your way to work to see the full spread.



but these are from hunter and gritt  that totally inspired me to continue with my stylist dream despite the ups and downs.
ohhh. and ,my boyfriend too was such an encouragement.i love you Ed.














enticed?
x.
shitawa .

2 comments:

  1. awesome pictures...really inspiring! i really love the one with the green dress...it is stunning!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx. htey inspired me a lot ttoo. check out my new post for more inspiring pics. i let me check out urz too .

    ReplyDelete